Cleaning Spaces, LLC is so happy to announce that we are open, prepared and equipped to provide healthy cleaning safely and responsibly. We are back and better than ever!
We personally want to thank all of you for your patience during the time we were off, and during our return to service.
Below you will find the precautions we have implemented for your safety and for the safety of our staff. We continue to strive to make your life easier and your home healthier with every visit. We have added high touch point sanitizing to all of our cleanings.
Our Services Policies Directed Toward Safe and Healthy Cleaning
- Technicians will take their temperature and answer a health questionnaire every morning before arriving to work
- Technicians will be limited to 2 at a time in the office and supply area, social distancing enforced
- All technicians will wear gloves while cleaning in your home
- Technicians will use hand sanitizer before and after every service
- Technician will wear a clean mask to your door (if the home is occupied)
- One technician per home, exceptions made for large (time consuming) cleans
- High Touch point sanitizing every time (ie: doorknobs, light switches, cabinet pulls…)
- Tools (vacuums, mop handles, etc) are sanitized before every appointment
- Vacuums use Hepa Filters, bottoms, wheels, and handles sanitized before every home, we can use your vacuum upon request
- Patience :) … If you have an afternoon appointment, we may be later than usual, depending on the needs of the morning clean
- Patience :) … We require technicians to call off if they are exposed to Covid, have a fever, unusual cough, or any flu like symptoms. We will call you with any substitutions in technician or appointment changes
- Tell us what you need. If you would like us to wear masks, just say so. If you have any other special requests please give the office a call at (317) 759-3330
- Social distancing. While the technician will wear a mask at greeting, it is hard to breath in the masks while working, so if at all possible please allow at least 6 feet of space around your technician while she is in your home
- Cancel your appointment if you, or anyone in your home, has been exposed to Covid-19, have a fever, unusual cough, or flu like symptoms
We want to assure you that we are taking this pandemic seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and to limit risk to everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns just give us a call at (317) 759-3330. We really look forward to the opportunity to help you create a happy, health home.
Your Cleaning Spaces Staff