Laundry and Light Cleaning
We are super excited to roll out this service. On our first laundry day with you, we hope to arrive while you are available, and ask for about 15 minutes for an in-home laundry consult. During your consult we will get your preferences on where clothes go, as well as a light cleaning priority list.
On laundry day we will collect, sort, wash, dry, and fold/hang as many loads of laundry as time allows. The primary purpose of this service is to do your laundry.
- Please place all laundry for us to wash in a designated space or basket. You know what is safe to wash without damage, so it is better for you to choose and designate these items.
- We wash all loads on quick wash when the option is available
- We wash all loads on a cold or cold/warm cycle
- We use your laundry supplies, such as detergent, softeners, and boosters.
- We do not use bleach. If you are concerned about whitening, please provide a non-bleach whitening agent
- We always wash the hardest loads first (ie: socks and t shirts before towels)
- We will put clothes away per your specifications.
Light cleaning is the secondary focus and will be done during the time in-between loads.
Light cleaning can include:
- Quick pick-up and tidy of high traffic rooms
- Touch up cleaning of high use surfaces
- Daily “chores” as needed (ie: loading the dishwasher, making beds, picking up toys…)
You will be able to provide us with your light cleaning priorities for the day.
Please note that Laundry and Light Cleaning is a separate service from our regular cleaning services listed above and will need to be scheduled separately.